Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Addiction



A confession I must say, or rather the obvious for my friends. Before going ombre my hair was all black with little highlights underneath. Reason being, I just hated to see black roots all the time from my oh so brown hair previously. Well, one night ( last Sunday ) I just had to google search and voila, got my friend to help me out. A rather random post. Pardon me for the photos, used my iphone5 front camera for those camwhore shots! I must say, for my first time using bleach, it isn't as bad as it sounds like what most people say. Left in the brightest part for about over an hour and my hair seems real fine. Of course with my daily routines of using hair serum and some cream to soften and give my hair the shine it neglects. Anyw a belated christmas to all! Not exactly in a cheery mood but I'll make it up on New Year's Eve hopefully!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home