Friday, December 28, 2012

The Passing of Time

A little joy I'm pleased I'm currently back on track (at the moment), sketching when I feel like it. It was my initial path I was gonna take, but somehow I found myself wondering to fashion. Not regretting, but wish I could have covered everything I like all at once. The year's about to end. And what not to fulfill myself by doing things I've been neglecting in ages? Who knows, perhaps the world ends on 1/1/2013 instead of what the Mayans predicted (yes, it's becoming quite the cliche). Prolly a DIY here, a reading there and maybe painting. School's about to start, I should be able to conquer'em. My friends all know my mouth speaks too much of what I intend to do. Well, gonna prove them wrong (hopefully).



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home