Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Born in the 90s

Ever at a young age, you find a cartoon character that you idolized and hoped to become of? Well, I picked off Deborah Thornberry aka Debbie for obvious reasons. ( seeing that I was young and whatever that has my name as well, I thought I may grow up to become them someday ). You may say that nickelodeon, disney channel and cartoon network was the life I lived by from day to day basis back in those days. Even up till my secondary school days, I turn the tele on and watch it a every so often too. Hense, my ability to sing most of the songs on High School Musical and mimicking their dance moves. But that would be the of this decade and of a whole other new matter. | Well, my point is, every generation has something they look back into and collect upon. Okay, not really a point but I just thought I'd show how much I love the decade I am born in! WOO 90s! | Those power suits that hasn't have a tat bit of flatter to a women's body or those leg warmers that looked as though yeti fur clinged onto their ankles. Or even the music that got me drawing hearts all over Nick Carter's head on the album cover. | Why I'm saying all this, is ... damn... I'm turning 21 soon. ;A;

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home