Friday, June 07, 2013

McPixel's Got Friends!






This makes me put a smile on my face. I am proud to admit that I am kind of a nerd. McPixel is a game that brings in tons of random humor. Here, Jherin Miller has brought a tiny part of my nerd's dream alive with such adorable and humorous work. 

This brings me such joy to say that I love Indie games and what small companies do to keep a gamer like me interested! If you must ask, most indie gamers are started out by people with the passion and the vision to create the ultimate game they find is good. Most indie games are indepent companies and are not reliant on larger companies such as Blizzard Entertainment ( For those who don't know, just know them as people with the game World of Warcraft ) to bring forth their vision. I can go on forever with this topic but you can check out some indie games out on Greenlight. Indie games' artistic styles and simplicity or intricacy gives me such inspiration that I hope I would see more in near future.  (note what I have explained may not be phrased in the right terms. Just wanted to pour my thoughts into what I personally felt relevant and nostalgic to me with this piece of art. toodles!)

Source: Trendland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home