Saturday, June 01, 2013

No Room For Fakes











It's been long!
...

MCM X Craig & Karls, a collaboration that makes appreciating the combination of art and fashion so much more enticing to my taste buds. Craig and Karls' work is the child of Warhol and Litchtenstein. Eyes and Lips are involve in this collaboration which draws me deeper into wanting it because what they symbolise. How would I interpret? 

Eye: Attraction, Lips: Wanting ... and now I verbalise "I want it!"

 MCM has come a long way and has finally gained more recognition on an international level. I rage everytime I see a fake MCM but that aside, it would then bring MCM on the same plate with many other high fashion labels. Cheers to Michael Michalsky's success!

It brings me great joy every single time I see the two things I love the most come hand in hand in such tasteful manner. 

Source: Trendland


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home