Monday, September 02, 2013












Gorgeous colors can't make my mouth water any more than this. Cannelle et Vanille is food photography by Aran Goyoaga. Lately I've been on this rage on cookin'. Youtube has essentially been my basis of inspirations. I'm no great of a cook, but merely cook by how I think it would've taste and share with friends and family. Still a mere novice here but I do love inventing food with my trusty storage of herbs and spices, not to forget lemons. May my cooking experimentations be one day good enough to find a partner! ... Okay not really..? Ha! I've been more into cooking healthily and finding healthier carbos to put into my mouth. White rice and noodles are what I try to avoid. Gotta find myself wholemeal from now. Cheers, have a great start to the weekdays ahead!

Source: Trendland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home