Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Dream House

Dwell & New York Mag Open The Doors Of NY Most Exclusive Homes

14th Street Loft
  
Dean Street Townhouse

  Flavor Paper


  Fractal Pad


   Lafayette House

   Meatpacking Loft
   
Pacific Street Trio
   
Salle House
   
Skyhouse

 State Street Townhouse
Lately I've got this thing for looking at houses, more specifically lofts and barn house looking ones. Most definitely be delightful to build my dream house from the ground up and have my own creative input from the floor tiles and furnitures to the entire color coordination for specific rooms. ... and have multiple dream house. That way I will have one that's child friendly, and have one that is magnificantly gorgeous and impractical (bachelorette-esque lifestyle). Just .. hopefully one day I get to do so, I've got to make sure I do so. 

Source: Trendland  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home