Sunday, October 13, 2013

FOOD!

 Roasted Corn on the Cob

I love how food photography these days look so artistically composed. Something that I can hang up in one of my dream homes (loft most preferrably)! Talking all this is getting me giddy, I really can't wait to have a house I can call my own with my beloved (one fine day). I may be a fashion communication student, but my key interest in fashion may have slowly fade away. Fashion photography ain't quite half my forte either to be honest. I have a fear with the 'human face'; be it to capture it through illustrations or photography. I have always preferred to choose an object of the non-living and non-human. I'm going off track arn't I? 
Call me Cupcake is whats behind with this scrumptious corn. This interesting lit photograph gives food photography a little twist. It also bring key focus to the 'object', quite the beauty of a corn I must say... beautiful and making me hungry for some. To get the recipe for this yummy looking corn, click on the link below! 

Source: Trendland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home