Friday, October 11, 2013

INTERIOR DESIGN

NEW YORK LOFT;
Inez and Vinoodh Bohemian NY Loft. This gorgeous loft plays with a lot of textures that has visually excite me. Especially the 'explosion' of wood. I like wood. I really do. It makes a house feel real cosy. Pardon me, there's not much nice wood furnitures one can own in Singapore. It's also not like a fraction of men in Singapore would know carpentry either. These floor to ceilng built in wood shelves, door frames and bed frames plays perfectly well in contrast to the steel windows. Despite the absence of curtains for some privacy, I'd take this house any time any day. ... ... if I've got the cash for it. Do wish there'd be more of these kinds available in Singapore. I'll make it my mission to bring this to life one day. 

Source: Trendland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home