Monday, November 04, 2013

ANAL DETAILED WORK












A familiar sight yet somewhat unfamiliar, prop stylist and set designer Marsha Golemac reminds me of instagram feeds that I see daily. How many of us are guilty to have purposefully set up / stage up our images before meals or during random times of the day? I won't deny, I am defintely one of those who takes 3 minutes to set up something, take 10 over shots and then narrow down to 1 to edit with effects.

I'd say, thanks to social media, I've become more experimental with the things I do despite the random attitude things take; random can therefore actually be good ways to generate great ideas! Never stop being random, that's what I'll say. Just like my random move to give this site a little spruce. Have a great week ahead!
Source: Trendland

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home